Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stay Strong.

We all experience challenges in our lives, some tougher than others.. But we are never given something we couldn't handle. I have heard that in Heaven we chose things we would agree to have challenge us when came to earth, such as a disorder, a lifestyle, or a situation. The same young women's leader I mentioned in my other post, shared this with us when I was in young women's:
"When we were in heaven I don't think I raised my hand for this... I must have been swatting a fly."
I love this! It's so true! As we go through hardships we don't understand why we were given something so difficult and so terrible to live. But He is always there by our side if we are willing to let Him help us. He will never give us a trial that we can't survive, we are only given things to test us and to make us stronger. He also gives us the people we need to make it through, to lean on and have support from when we are at our weakest. So never give up hope. Keep loving, keep living, and keep breathing. Things will get better and one day everything will make sense.
Yep. I'm one of those people who truly believe that everything happens for a reason. 


Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment