Friday, November 15, 2013

so much joy

Growing up I've always had a love for animals. The only thing that I really knew how to love, and sometimes the only thing I know how to love. They are loyal, accepting, forgiving, and loving as long as they feel loved in return. My favorite tv channel growing up? Animal Planet. Every day. Every night. <3 My favorite show? Animal Cops. There were a variety of different animal cops shows and I still love them to this day. 
I have always wanted to help animals that were put in terrible situations, and last night I was lucky enough to get to go to a humane society for a date. We weren't there very long, but it definitely strengthened my want to home abused and neglected animals until they are ready to be put up for adoption. 
This love that I have for animals out beats any allergies and hives that come with the job. To be able to love and help these animals would be such an amazing experience and opportunity, and I hope that one day I will get the chance to do so.

With love...
With puppy love...
Sam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment