Friday, November 22, 2013

Reality...

wow. I'm not here to say that I have it hard, because I really don't. but I've been really struggling lately.. and I want to share two things that have had a great impact on me today. 
They both speak for themselves, so I will leave you to take what you want from them. 

There's probably a better way to do this.. but I'm not sure how. a copy and past will work just fine:)

http://www.upworthy.com/2-people-described-the-same-person-to-a-forensic-artist-and-this-is-what-happene?g=2

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2013/10/like-a-broken-vessel?lang=eng

These are definitely worth taking the time to watch. I know how much they have helped me. I can't say that things are miraculously going to be better overnight, but it's a step in understanding. and lucky for me- I know how much help and love I have surrounding me.
I also just got Demi's new book 'Staying Strong 365 Days a Year'. I'm very excited and am hopeful to what's next. "Hope is never lost."

Keep loving, keep fighting, and keep living. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment