Wednesday, November 13, 2013

•my serendipity•

have always had this "little secret". Something that I have done and have had my whole life.
Dancing and teammates. I don't know how I have been so lucky to be and have been a part of teams that get along so well. I have always felt at home without having to search for this place where I finally felt I belonged. I just did. I just do.. Even if it's only for a short time. 
Dancing has brought so much to my life in so many different aspects. I honestly don't know where I would be without it, and I never want to have to find out.
I miss Stars (The Dance Spot). I miss the girls, I miss the atmosphere. I constantly find myself looking back on the memories I have there and it breaks my heart that I no longer have that to call mine.. 
But now I have something else in place. I can't say it's better or worse, it's just different, and such a joy. The UVU Dance Team. I have grown so much being apart of this team, and I love it! I could be having the worst day, the worst week, but as soon as I get to practice I know that I am loved and cared for- it can turn anything around.
I am so grateful that I have had both of these as such a constant and big part of my life. We all need something to hold on to in such a crazy world, so why not a passion? Why not each other? 


{with love}

No comments:

Post a Comment