Saturday, August 17, 2013

Memories Make for a Beautiful Life.

The Dance Spot

or

Central Utah Stars as I used to know it. 

 
I have made some of the best memories and best friends being a part of this program.
Leaving was by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do.
And by far the easiest decision was to stay throughout my high school years.
 
I started dance at the age of 4 and I came to stars when I was 6, where I danced for 12 years.
I always remember loving dance, but I never took it seriously until I was about 14 years old. At about that time, quite the change happened at the studio. A very loved staff member dropped it all and left, just when I had found that dancing is what I wanted. It was a rough time! That's when life changed again and forever after that. A previous stars member was brought back into the picture, to start teaching. In a nutshell- she changed my life, in more ways than I can say.
I love studio life. I love competition atmospheres. I love being a part of a team.
I am so grateful for the experience I have had, and lucky enough, will continue to have being a part of their staff.
Just this year, there has been a name change, from Central Utah Stars to The Dance Spot, but just because it's called something different doesn't make it any less of my home. <3
 
 
 

I miss this part of my life. Every day.

 

  • xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment