Friday, August 16, 2013

Just a little get to know me :)

1. My favorite month is July.
2. I love my crazy, completely imperfect life and hate it all at the same time.
3. My favorite color is an on going battle between Red and Purple.
4. I'm obsessed with cats, especially kittens.
5. I love television series because they put me in a world other than my own.
6. I love walking down the hall to my room on my hands.
7. I love handstands- they fix everything.
8. I for always have and for always will sleep with stuffed animals.
9. I have never kissed a boy.
10. Maybe I wouldn't mind a boyfriend, but I have no interest in dating.
11. I love to learn! When it's on my terms...
12. I have never watched an R rated movie.
13. I have never sworn.
14. I would win 'Never Have I Ever' in a heartbeat.
15. I want to be famous.
16. I want to go to Europe. Like crazy. In love with anything about it.
17. I love love love cover songs.
18. I love music and I love to sing, but I suck!
19. I love to make lists!
20. I cannot stand snoring...
21. I have a Harry Potter scar on my right arm.
22. I acted like an animal until I was probably... 12?
23. Age 14 is when I flipped gears and began taking dance seriously.
24. Incase you didn't know- I love to dance.
25. In Elementary and Middle School I loveddd dodgeball!
26. During a dodgeball sesh in Elementary I collided with a boy who happened to have his mouth open.  I now have a scar on my cheek, just below my left eye.
27. I was a swing hog in Kindergarten!
28. My babysitter and I used to have races across the kitchen floor on who could lick up their line of Nerds before the other!
29. I'm kind of obsessed with six packs.
30. I believe you can't 'hate' someone if you actually know them.
31. If I had one wish, it would be to be able to sing really well.
32. Growing up my mom always said, "if you quit practicing the piano, you'll regret it when you're older". Guess what, I regret it.
33. If I could be any animal I would probably choose.. a bird. I would love to fly!
34. I was supposed to be a boy named 'Joseph Scott Ford'.
35. I get excited to go to bed at night just to dream. I LOVE dreaming! It's so fun!
36. I'm really shy! I get scared to talk to people; once I do, I over obsess it.
37. I love horses! They remind me a freedom.
38. I loveee quotes!
39. I love organizing things.
40. I love office supplies!
41. I take lots of pictures. 
42. I don't like spicy foods.
43. I still yell for my mom when theirs a spider!
44. I love sports bras.
45. I never want to grow up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment