Tuesday, August 27, 2013

it's that time again.

Yup, you heard right- school has begun again. I can't believe how quickly summer went by.
A new school year (go UVU). A sophomore. And a second year on the dance team. It's crazyyy! But this year feels different, I'm not even sure if it's a different good or bad! Just different.
It's going to be a good year, I can already feel it. I can already tell you that a lot of changes are going to happen and a lot of stepping out of my box is going to have to occur.
I'm still not sure what I'm going to go into yet, but I really feel that only time can tell that. All I can do is just go with it and make the best of whatever comes along the way. Who knows what could happen!

So here's to good luck and a good school year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment